Garage Door Service and Repairs - Port Macquarie
Did you know regular servicing of your garage door/automatic operator by a trained technician can greatly prolong the life of your product thereby providing you with many years of trouble free operation.
Like anything, with a little care and attention, your garage door will keep performing long into the future. We recommend that it is serviced by a service technician every 12 months, to make sure it is lubricated and correctly aligned. We have qualified service technicians on-hand to service or repair your new or existing garage door.
Whether you need repairs and replacement parts for your garage door, a motor or a remote; Port Macquarie Garage Doors can help.
The benefits of having doors serviced are:
- Smoother and quieter operation
- Less stress and strain on the automatic operator and door
- Prolong the life of your door and operator
- In some cases not servicing your door could even affect your warranty
Our services include:
- Adjust door tension
- Adjust sensitivity and overloads
- Clean tracks
- Check and lubricate rollers,
- springs and hinges
- Check handset operation
We also repair the following
- Garage Door Problems:
- Broken Springs
- Door off tracks
- Cable snapped or loose
- Damaged garage panels
- Opener not working
- Door does not close
- Bottom seal rubber and weather stripping
Call us to schedule your service call today on (02) 6581 1350.